new

Sunday, February 19, 2012

High class Jokes for my assignment

Its feel so long since I wrote something crazy in my blog, and now let me bring you to my crazy world (again). Please prepare your self, and also prepare some food and coke if you think that its important. :D

Honestly, I have no idea to write tonight. And I am so sorry if my Grammar isn't good, because I speak French with my parents, and also Japanese with my friends. Huahahahahaha.

By the way, I have an assignment about blogging. Maybe next time I will write the story or crazy story in english in this blog. But I hope I can write it in Indonesian. You know? Write a joke in english and let your lecturer give a mark about your blog and your article is not easy. You must think about the POLITE JOKES or HIGH CLASS JOKES and also about GRAMMAR.

But I will write a joke again in english and Indonesia. Because I love it.

So, please read my blog and give some comments here. haha thanks guys, see you next time :D

2 komentar:

shania said...

Hho... I dont like the polite jokes hose..just give me the maddest joke that you've ever had!!!

Honesty Yonanda said...

just wait, at that time I dont have some inspiration to make some jokes in English.. hahaha

Post a Comment