new

Saturday, March 3, 2012

College Under Cover

Some of Senior High School students usually say that become an university student is simple and also cool just like the story that they watch in the Television. We just come to the campus, make a friend with new people there and if you are the lucky one, you can make a relationship with someone that you see in the canteen or get some accident with a cool guy and become a couple and then happily ever after. ----> (Sinetron Effect)
It's all just a narrative story that never happened.

Now, lemme tell you about my story in my lovely university and of course in my lovely English Department :D

I am not really good in English but I love English since I was in Junior High School, so at that time, I wanted to learn about English in University. That's why I prepared to enter Social class in my second year of Senior High School.

Now, my second semester in State University of Padang and I feel this is the real life as college student. YOU KNOW? IT'S HARD like Indonesian "pepatah" ---> Kampus itu Kejam Kawan.
hahaha

At first you will act like this


Happy with a lot of assignments as a new college student










A few months later..... you will act like this every night :






"I need more coffee"








At the end of the semester :








"Where is my Pen?"










And Finally :



---> Frustrated student

"JUST KILL ME"











At the end, I would like to say that all of the assignments will teach you how to be a good person in the future, and believe that if you want, God will show you the way how to solve all the assignments.. hhe

Keep spirit for all students :D






We will kill all the assignments

7 komentar:

Zatalini said...

ckckk..
i love your picture nest ..
and your posting is the same with mine taht i already had posted some days ago ..
yup nest .. students said that being a college student is cool and vla bla bla .. but, in fact, not !!
and, you know .. we are the same . I Love english since i was in the Junior High School too. and I never change my dream to be a good english teacher :) at study at UNP . hmm

Honesty Yonanda said...

really? I don't know if u ever write like this.. haha we had a same argument about this..
It's 100% different with what we though before. really really hard.. :D

You have a good dream nia :)) One day we will get what we want. AMIN :))

Anonymous said...

hahahaa
good motivatation nes
spirit!!!!
let We will kill all the assignments!!

LuvhiniCha said...

Completely agree!

Honesty Yonanda said...

Yes, we can do it guys.. :D
Thanks for your comment :D

Nisa mardini : Thanks for waiting

Zatalini said...

hehee. i mean the contents nest, but not the title ..
Hm..
# Yup.. InsyaAllah nest..:)we will,
What we want and wgat we need ..

Honesty Yonanda said...

eh? hehehe sorry nia.. hehehe
AMIIN :))

Post a Comment