new

Thursday, March 29, 2012

A Little Crazy Thing Called "KARMA"

Before I write this post I thought that "karma" just like Malin Kundang and his Mother. It will happen if we do a big mistake. So, I enjoyed when I made a joke to my friends last night. Ok, let me tell you the story about little crazy thing called "Karma".

Last night, I had nothing to do so I planned to post something in my blog. After 5 minutes, I didn't get any idea about something to write. You know, It feels like you want to say something to someone but your mouth can't open and lost all of your words. #eaaa *back to the topic*

So, I closed my blogger account and back to my twitter. I saw some of my friends talked about demonstration but I didn't think that it's a good topic to share in blog that night. You know why? Because demonstration just about give critics in a wrong way and about violent. Hmm, I will give some disadvantages if you do a demonstration in a wrong way :
  1. It will burn your skin. If you use a sunblock to protect your skin when you do a demonstration, it would waste too much money to buy it. Do you think that easy to get some money now a days? It's HARD, try to ask your parents.
  2. If you get some accident and you must sleep beauty in the hospital, what will you do? Regret? Its too late.
  3. It's just waste your time and the government will not hear you. They are going to continue their plan.
So, just make a comfort condition when you plan to do a demonstration. Comfort condition? Yeah, a demonstration without stone in your right hand, without knife in left hand, without a bad idea on your mind and share a place with the police in PEACE. hahaha ok, stop talk about this "gaje" topic. Back to "Karma".

I wrote a short but (un)important story in this blog last night and I thought that it would be fun if I share it to my friends in facebook and twitter. Here is the POST . After I shared it to them, I turned off my internet and watched the movie in peace.

This morning, I opened my twitter, blog and facebook account, there are so many friends was angry about my last post. They said that it was not an important things to share. hahahaha. They're completely right. Its not important. hahahaha. One of my friend said that I'll get a "Karma" because I do something silly to her, but I didn't care.

After a few minutes, I started to feel that I got a real "karma" like she said. I don't want to share what kind of karma that I get. As a clue if you want to know, this "karma" is connected with PRONUNCIATION CLASS and about my plan to BACK TO MY HOMETOWN. It's hurt. Really really hurt.

2 komentar:

Zatalini said...

let me guess .. it must be because your pronunciation class is cancelled , hehee

Honesty Yonanda said...

YES, and also my Listening class. So there aren't any class this weekend but I am still in Padang. -__-" What a good condition... :D

Post a Comment